Very cool 16-bit styled game. I really like the spooks and jumpscares.
Please leave comment with your rating to improve this FREE game.
This is a pixel game, so turn up the sound, activate your imagination and have fun. Thanks! :)**
10-27-2016: New Updates - Have Fun!
• Added Timer
• Added High Score (Fastest Time)
• Added final time to win screen
• Hide instructions if hit by player or clicked
• Made ghost slower from sides
• Fixed magnet glitches
• Fixed amulet intermittently in wall on floor 2
• Fixed game lock ups when using magnet on previously acquired amulet
This is an exploration game.
Use Arrow Keys to move.
Find one amulet piece on each level.
Click magnet icon or press <space> to bring amulet piece to you!
Click pause button or press <enter> to pause game.
• Arrow Keys to move.
• Find one amulet piece on each level.
• Click magnet or press <space> to bring amulet piece to you once per game!
• Click pause button or press <enter> to pause game.
You control Jonzo who has entered into the abandoned mansion out of curiosity. Now you must collect the 3 magical amulet pieces (one per floor) to escape! Try to escape with the fastest time just for kicks.
Game by: Randall Artiaga & Andy Artiaga
Music: Kevin Macleod - Evening of Chaos
• Magnet Item added! Can use once per game to bring an amulet piece to you.
• Lightning effect added when hit by ghost. This allows you to see more of the level for a fraction of a second!
|Published||147 days ago|
|Release date||149 days ago|
|Tags||16-bit, 8-bit, fear, ghosts, halloween, haunted, haunted-house, jump-scare, Retro, scary|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.